Updated 2nd June 2019: A reminder that the Derby RFC AGM will take place on the 12th June 2019 at 7.30pm. This news post has been updated since its original posting on the 13th May 2019 to now include the list of club officers, see the full News post below.
The Derby Rugby Football Club Annual General Meeting will be held at Haslam’s, Haslam’s Lane, Darley Abbey, Derby on Wednesday 12th June 2019 at 7.30pm prompt.
3. Approval of the Minutes of the AGM held on 12th June 2018
4. Matters arising
5. To receive the Club Chairman’s report
6. To receive the Playing Chairman’s report
7. To receive the Hon Treasurers report
8. Appointment of Auditors for the 2019/20 season
9. To determine the Subscription rates and Match Fees for the 2019/20 season
10. To elect the Officers for the 2019/20 season…..anyone wishing to stand as a member of the Management Committee who is not already a member should contact the Honorary Secretary to have themselves put forward
11. Any other Business
Below is a list of the current club officers.